:: 1960 Hindi Movies Costumes
 Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 1960 Hindi Movies Costumes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ☠ PUBLIC ☠ -> Conseil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
naylamarje

Masculin
Comment trouvé vous le forum ?: Passable

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Avr - 04:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: 1960 Hindi Movies Costumes Répondre en citant

1960 Hindi Movies Costumes > urlin.us/1n91s

d80797dd21
Besides kick-starting a crazy trend courtesy stylist Manish Malhotra's chic designs of short, frilly dresses it also made Bollywood more 'look' savvy. Drape it around Sridevi and you have molten lava hotness to deal with. . I told him that I had a few assignments on hand and required some time to free myself. N. Datta. The film starred the beautiful, shapely and stunning Zeenat Aman and Raj Kapoor's younger brother, the dashingly handsome Shashi Kapoor. Shankar A. Mughal-e-Azam Dilip Kumar, Madhubala 2.

Mujhse dosti karoge, she asks! Image: Dimple Kapadia in Bobby Prev Next 8 Rekha, Umrao Jaan Prev Next Dripping in jadau and polkis from practically every ornament-friendly corner of her anatomy, Rekha is a vision of opulence, poetry and heartbreaking beautiful. Both of you will have a lot to talk about.' The audition was held at the Sea Rock Hotel at Bandra in Bombay where Lord Richard Attenborough's production office was located. Vyas Drama Music: Sardar Malik Lyrics: Bharat Vyas Sarhad Shanker Mukerji Dev Anand, Suchitra Sen, Ragini, Anwar Hussein, Lalita Pawar, Dhumal Social Romance Drama Music: C. The looks of the principal characters had to undergo constant change with age, as the story progressed. Hema Malini wore funky Polka blouses in bright colours like orange and yellow. I did my homework by meeting several people from that state, who were steeped in the tradition in spite of living in Bombay. Burman, lyrics: Kaifi Azmi Ek Phool Char Kaante Bhappi Sonie Sunil Dutt, Waheeda Rehman, Johnny Walker, Gopi and Tun Tun.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Avr - 04:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ☠ PUBLIC ☠ -> Conseil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006